Monday, January 21, 2013

Batteries.....

One thing, perhaps the most potentially inconvenient thing is the battery life as has been written about by all commentators.  It is very poor! Thus far I think 40 RAW's, maybe a few more, is what I am experiencing. Thank goodness I have the two batteries that came with the camera plus one from my Ricoh GRD3 ( which does fit perfectly). I can see I will have to get some more although, as has been stated elsewhere, this restriction does force one to be much more careful in selecting shots. It shares a characteristic with the X100 in that the battery indicator goes from 'Full' to empty in about three shots so is essentially useless.

Now I'm leaving for Gatwick/Dubai/Mumbai so my next post should be from my X100.

See you in Mumbai!


No comments:

Post a Comment